The form one selection process officially kicked off on Monday with Education CS Fred Matiang’i assuring the country that the ministry had put in place measures to deliver fairness to all candidates who sat for the 2017 KCPE examinations.
Now you can check form one selection and placement for 2018 at the comfort of your home using any internet enabled device or phone through the following dimple means.
Via online means:
1. Log onto the Ministry of Education website here.
2. Access the form one selection quick link here.
3. Select your preferred option based on;
Form One School Selection System for National Schools
Form One School Selection System for Extra County Schools
Form One School Selection System for County Schools
4. Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
5. Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
6. Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
7. Reach to your primary school head teacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
8. Finally, present the document for admission together with a certified copy of your student’s birth certificate.
Send an SMS with the candidate’s Index Number to 20042 from any service provider.